- Children's Ministry website: https://dfumckids.com/
- Children's Ministry Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DFUMCKids/
- Children’s Ministry Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/dfumckids/
- Christian Beginnings Preschool & Kindergarten Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ChristianBeginnings/
- Christian Beginnings Preschool & Kindergarten Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/cbkids/
- Student Ministry website: https://dfumcstudents.org/
- Student Ministry Facebook page: www.facebook.com/groups/1087451718369330
- Student Ministry Instagram page: www.instagram.com/dfumcstudents/
- Student Ministry YouTube page: www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-34oKWJVCSZbz3NpkDHDA
- Young Adults Instagram page: www.instagram.com/dfumc.youngadults
GENERAL AND WORSHIP
- Duluth First United Methodist Church Facebook page: www.facebook.com/DuluthFirstUMC
- Duluth First United Methodist Church Instagram page: www.instagram.com/duluthfirstumc
- Duluth First UMC YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIrOLtKUFKwsSj5IsJbq-ZQ
- Duluth First UMC Contemporary Worship Facebook page: www.facebook.com/DuluthFirstUMCContemporaryWorship
- Music & Worship Arts Facebook page: www.facebook.com/DFUMC.Music.WorshipArts
- Music & Worship Arts Instagram page: www.instagram.com/dfumcmusicworship/
- The United Methodist Church website: https://www.umc.org/
- The United Methodist Church Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/unitedmethodistchurch
- The United Methodist Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/unitedmethodistchurch/
United Methodists come in all sizes, shapes, colors, dispositions, outlooks and life stories, but share a unique history and faith perspective. The members of The United Methodist Church speak many languages and live in many countries.
No matter how or where they serve Jesus Christ, United Methodists do God’s work in a unique structure—referred to as “the connection." This concept has been central to Methodism from its beginning. Connectionalism comes to life through our clergy appointment system, our mission and outreach, and through our collective giving. We live out our call to mission and ministry by engaging in ministry with the poor, combating diseases of poverty by improving health globally, creating new places for new people and renewing existing congregations, and developing principled Christian leaders. No one congregation can do all these ministries, but together—through the power of our connection—we can make a tremendous difference.
Please click on The United Methodist Church to visit their website.
Comprised of 855 churches, more than 1,300 clergy members, and more than 361,000 lay members, The North Georgia Conference of The United Methodist Church seeks to develop Christian leaders, inspire young people, provide opportunities to serve those in need, and fulfill the mission of the denomination, “To make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.” Currently, it is the largest United Methodist Conference in the United States.
The North Georgia Conference is a regional body of The United Methodist Church. It includes 12 smaller geographical divisions called “districts.” The North Georgia Conference is overseen by Bishop Sue Haupert-Johnson. The Conference is headquartered in Atlanta. Every year, historically in June, laity and clergy of the North Georgia Conference gather for business and worship at an event called the North Georgia Annual Conference.
Please click on The North Georgia Conference of the United Methodist Church to visit the conference's website
The United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to alleviating human suffering around the globe. UMCOR’s work reaches people in more than 80 countries, including the United States. We provide humanitarian relief when war, conflict, or natural disaster disrupt life to such an extent that communities are unable to recover on their own.
UMCOR is a ministry of The United Methodist Church, and our goal is to assist the most vulnerable persons affected by crisis or chronic need without regard to their race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation. We believe all people have God-given worth and dignity.
While UMCOR cooperates with other aid organizations to extend our reach, our most important partners are the people we serve. We are confident that successful solutions to emergency or chronic conditions begin with the affected population. UMCOR provides these survivors not only temporary relief but long-term education, training, and support.
UMCOR spends 100 percent of designated donations on the projects our donors specify. When UMCOR donors give their time, money, and supplies, they join UMCOR as the hands and feet of Christ.
Please click on United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR) to visit the committee's website.