An American Red Cross Blood Drive will be held at Duluth First United Methodist Church on Wednesday, April 14th, from 3 to 7 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall.
The benefits of donating blood are:
- It feels great to donate!
- You get free juice and delicious cookies.
- It’s something you can spare. Most people have blood to spare...yet, there is still not enough to go around.
- You will help ensure blood is on the shelf when needed. Most people don’t think they’ll ever need blood, but many do. You will be someone’s hero! In fact, you could help save more than one life with just one donation.
If you are already committed to giving a gift of life, please:
- Make an appointment online by clicking on BLOOD DRIVE ONLINE REGISTRATION;
- Make an appointment by calling 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767);
- Contact Tracy Brinker by e-mail at email@example.com, or by calling 770-476 3776, ext. 112.
- Last, but not least, as a “walk-in” on Blood Drive Day.
“...use your hands for good hard work, and then give generously to others in need.”
Ephesians 4:28b (NLT)