Online Giving at Duluth First UMC
For our best life, God calls us to tithe (give 10%). Most of us are not there yet. But we are growing one step each year toward that goal. Try giving 1% more of your income to God each year until you're giving 10% (tithing). Live abundantly! (John 10:10)
- Click on General Fund to make a gift to the General Giving Fund
- Click on Building Fund to make a gift to Duluth First UMC’s Building Fund
- Click on Memorial Gift to make a gift to Duluth First UMC in memory of a loved one.
- Click on Long-Term Facilities Maintenance to make a gift to the Long-Term Facilities Maintenance Fund.
- Click on Miscellaneous Gift to make a gift to a specific ministry in the church.
Online giving helps all of us better develop a habit of giving regularly, and to be better stewards by affording you the opportunity to give on a regular basis. You will be able to set up recurring giving to both the General Giving Fund and the Building Fund. How many of you pay bills online? This is much the same, but it’s not just paying a bill.
We love the opportunity to be faithful in our tithe and offerings to God, who loves a cheerful giver.
For more information about the use of credit cards, debit cards, or to get more information about ACH withdrawal, please contact Jan Jones, Financial Assistant, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-476-3776, ext. 113.